- How can I get the best deal on Armor-Dillo Auto Products? We periodically run special promotions throughout the year. If you have provided us with an email address, we will use it for this purpose. We Never sell or rent your email address to any other marketing companies. WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY.
- Can I apply the Armor-Dillo TS1 product in extreme cold temperatures? Its always best to apply the Armor-Dillo TS1 product in a dirt-free environment, as well as a well ventilated area. Our product works best when you apply the product Initially in a garage, where you can apply & cure the product successfully. Extreme cold may affect the curing process. Afterwards, the product will protect your vehicles plastic trim against all weather elements. Remember, this is a maintenance product.
- What makes Armor-Dillo's Headlight Magic different from our competitors? Our EZ 2 step process gets it right the first time. We remove the UV damaged plastic skin from the headlight lens in Step 1 and then in Step 2 re-apply a Polycarbonate resin (Liquid Plastic &UV protectants) to re-stablish a Like New finish. The change is so dramatic, it is literally Day vs. Night. It is like Magic!
- Will I be able to re-use the TS1 pad for future applications? Our TS1 pads are good for a one time application. Once the air activates the special TS1 solution, you will be able use it for a single application. Please discard the used TS1 pad as instructed on the packaging.
- How many TS1 pads will it take to fully dress a Chevrolet Avalanche or similar size vehicle? It depends on the amount of UV damage that has occurred to your cladding. We recommend 4 to 6 pads to bring your vehicles cladding problem to a Like New finish.
- Can I apply the TS1 product to Vinyl soft tops? Vinyl is made from a PVC based resin, while Cladding are made from Polymers. Both plastics are similar. We have not tested the TS1 on Vinyl applications. Disclaimer: If you apply the TS1 on your vehicles Vinyl soft top, you will be doing this procedure at your own risk.
- How can I make my TS1 application last longer? After applying TS1 be sure to cure product with a damp (water) cloth or paper towel. This will harden product to a dry like new finish. Car washes and heavy rains can shorten the duration of the products results. Re- apply TS1 as needed, on average every 90 days.